5 Signs you are dating a sociopath
The Hare Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R) is the psychological assessment most commonly used to rate psychopathy.
• glib and superficial charm
• need for stimulation
• pathological lying
• cunning and manipulating,
• lack of remorse
• poor behavioral controls
• parasitic lifestyle
• sexual promiscuity
• early behavior problems
• lack of realistic long-term goals
• failure to accept responsibility for own actions
• many short-term marital relationships
• juvenile delinquency
• revocation of conditional release
• criminal versatility
Do you know how to recognize if your partner is a sociopath?
What is the difference between a sociopath and psychopath?
Emotional Mojo TV show hosts Michelle Yarn, Jada Jackson, Patrick Wanis and Tara Gidus discuss and reveal the top characteristics of a sociopath. Wanis gives clear advice about what to do if your partner is a sociopath.
Watch Emotional Mojo on YouToo cable station.
Video Rating: / 5