[2-Pack] UK Ireland Travel Plug Adapter, VINTAR International Power Adaptor with 2 USB, 4 in 1 Outlet Adaptor for USA to British England Scotland Irish London Hong Kong (Type G),
- Store Name: Shopfinish
- Vendor: Shopfinish
Plot 104 Zone 2 Finima
Plot 87 Zone 2 Finima
- No ratings found yet!
A return merchandise authorization (RMA), return authorization (RA) or return goods authorization (RGA) is a part of the process of returning a product to receive a refund, replacement, or repair during the product’s warranty period
- Customer must obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) prior to returning any product to Tamfitronics for replacement or credit.
- Customer may obtain an RMA by contacting customer service.
- The customer is responsible for paying freight and insurance for all product returns, except when a product is returned as a result of an error by Beckman Coulter, as determined by Beckman Coulter in its sole discretion.
- Once an RMA is issued, the Customer must return the product to Tamfitronics (as specified in the RMA) within 30 days.
- Upon receipt of the product, Tamfitronics will inspect the product and, if the product passes inspection, shall issue a credit or send a replacement for the products.
- To receive credit or a replacement product, the Customer must return the product in the same condition as delivered, normal wear excepted for instruments.
- If a product can be restocked, as determined by Tamfitronics, the Customer must request an RMA within 30 days of the date of the invoice for the product and will incur a 15% processing fee, which will be offset against any credit issued.
All Service Part Sales are final.
Reagents and Other Consumables (excludes Service Part Consumable sales):
- Beckman Coulter will issue an RMA only if the product is under warranty and Customer has handled and stored the product according to its labeling.
- Beckman Coulter will not issue an RMA for any dated or expired product, product made from hazardous materials, or product requiring temperature control. Excludes Service Part Consumable sales.
Instruments and Accessories:
- For purchased product, Beckman Coulter will issue an RMA to Customer only if the instrument or accessory is under warranty and only if a Tamfitronics field service representative has verified and documented that the instrument or accessory cannot be repaired.
- Beckman Coulter will not issue an RMA for instruments and accessories covered by an unexpired lease or reagent rental type agreement.
- For products obtained under a leased or reagent rental type agreement, Tamfitronics will only issue an RMA to Customer after the expiration of the lease or rental type agreement and only after the Customer has given a 90-day notice that the lease or reagent rental type agreement is not to be renewed.
Option To Destroy Product
- At Tamfitronics’s sole option and instead of issuing an RMA, Beckman Coulter may require the Customer to destroy a product for credit or replacement.
- Tamfitronics will issue a credit upon instructing the Customer to destroy the product.
- Tamfitronics may verify that the product was destroyed pursuant to its instructions, and in the event, the product was not destroyed as instructed, Tamfitronics may invoice the Customer for the price of the product.