Construction Project Manager | CAREERwise Education
Some buildings or structures are constructed to be energy-efficient, or are made with sustainable materials. Construction project managers oversee these green projects. Meet Joanna Slominski, a construction project manager with Mortenson Construction.
For more information:
IPMA Philippines Presents:
What you should know for a Successful Construction Project Management Career (replay)
Presented by: Prof. Roque Senga to PICE Students Affairs
Held on August 21, 2020.
1. The Role of a Project Manager
2. What is a Professional Career Path? Why it is important?
3. Civil Engineering Career Path Guide ang planning
4. Four Career Types
5. Knowledge Based vs. Competence Based Civil Engineering Registrations
6. 4 Sources of Technical Knowledge
7. Technical Skills for Competent CPM
8. Overview of IPMA Individual Competence Baseline (ICB 4.0)
9. Knowledge Based and Competency Based Project Management Certifications
10. Global Standards for Project Management
11. Strategies to catch employers’ attention
12. Three Ingredients for Successful Projects
Video Rating: / 5