Increase a business’s visibility with live communications
From the perspective of a business a live event can be used to serve a number of different purposes. They are an effective technique for communicating ideas, presenting work, promoting and launching new products, or simply rewarding and recognising the achievements and efforts of dedicated staff. It is paramount that a business is aware of the power that lies in live events, all around the world some of the biggest brands have and will no doubt continue to use live events for a variety of purposes.
Preceding the Olympics Adidas hosted a launch campaign to keep all of their staff motivated during the challenging period that was to follow. This event consisted of an awards ceremony for staff members, performances by athletes, and a campaign that promoted activities designed to engage employees during the run up to the 2012 Olympics. In this case the primary purpose of the event was to boost the morale and motivation of the loyal employees, and in turn this would result in increased productivity and therefore sales. Kellogg’s have also held a similar live event recently too, designed to acknowledge and reward the efforts and achievements of the company as a whole following a successful year. In addition to this they also presented new targets via marketing techniques such as high impact videos.
As mentioned previously live events such as these are often used to achieve exposure and raise brand awareness. Recently Maker’s Mark held an event at the Truman Breweries in London for these exact reasons. To really highlight the product that they were promoting the firm hosted an exhibition, which delved deep into the origins of Maker’s Mark, for 300 buyers. A stylised bar and professional team of staff were also used to enhance the overall event, and a variety of cocktails were made using the product; this was a clever idea as not only were people catered for but also the product is shown in context.
The importance of achieving visibility and exposure is something that should never be underestimated for any business, especially for those that are aimed at selling products. Hosting live events is a really effective was of achieving large amounts of exposure, depending on the event and how it is implemented thousands or even millions of people can be reached. Furthermore the Internet has proved to be a useful tool to incorporate into live events, although it might seem contradictory to the term ‘live’ you can still have live streams that reach people all around the world.
WWE Live Event Montreal results.. check out the exclusive result for wwe live event taken place at montreal on 24th march 2017.
* RAW Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson retained over The New Day, Sheamus & Cesaro, Enzo Amore & Big Cass
* Austin Aries defeated WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville in a non-title match
* Curtis Axel, Goldust and R-Truth defeated Titus O’Neil, Primo and Epico. Titus got rolled up by Truth for the finish. Titus then cut a goofy heel promo and issued an open challenge
* Sin Cara defeated Titus O’Neil in less than two minutes
* Roman Reigns defeated Samoa Joe by DQ when Joe hit Reigns with a steel chair. This was better than their TV match and had the crowd going the whole time. After the bell Reigns dropped Joe with a spear for a very loud reaction. Crowd was 50/50 split for Reigns
* RAW Women’s Champion Bayley, Dana Brooke and Sasha Banks defeated Charlotte Flair, Nia Jax and Alicia Fox
* Finn Balor defeated Jinder Mahal. This was a bit underwhelming, guys in the row behind us said the same thing. Balor looked great and was over but it seemed like Jinder slowed things down and left it feeling like something was missing. With that said, they both did work hard and got a good amount of time
* Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens in the Montreal Street Fight main event.
Subscribe our channel:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xemKkQX4J_2-23gHzBBKA
More Live Events Articles