Rockford, Illinois – The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office will not press charges against the security guard who shot and killed an attempted armed robbery suspect on Jan. 20.
The State’s Attorney’s Office says the Metro Officer involved was Brian Harrison. The office says Harrison was acting in his own self defense and the defense of others.
Tweets by MitchellWiggs
This week on TGC News, rapid fire with new guns and carry laws, Smith & Wesson might be moving, and a bank security guard saves lives!
• Use codes “TGCHAT” or “TGCTOOL” at Tac-Pack.com! https://goo.gl/Ed9tLL
• Sharps Brothers Lowers: https://goo.gl/lKfep2
• Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code “TGC”: https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
• Buy from Amazon – http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
• TGC Shirts and Patches: https://goo.gl/Qy9Ze6
• Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
• 2017 TGC Panel at NRAAM:
• This week’s GGWG story:
• N. Dakota Constitutional Carry:
• Walther CCP Recall:
• New Ruger Scout Rifle:
Business Inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
Video Rating: / 5